Monday, April 27, 2015

Why Choose Holistic Nutrition?


With so many nutrition guidelines out there, it can be confusing to figure out which type of nutrition is going to work for you. When I first got in to nutrition, I had no idea what the difference was between Holistic Nutrition and Clinical Nutrition or Dietetics was. After doing a ton of research before I decided which nutrition certifications I wanted to pursue, I discovered that I was really drawn to Holistic Nutrition. In my practice as a nutritionist in San Diego, I currently combine Holistic and Clinical Nutrition for my clients- however, I place a huge emphasis on Holistic Nutrition. So, you might be wondering…what are the differences between traditional nutrition and Holistic Nutrition?
http://www.nourishedbalance.com/blog/why-choose-holistic-nutrition/

No comments:

Post a Comment